Sunday, July 5, 2009

Why I love my husband

A little bit off from the rest of my posts but...



I have been married almost a year and have been with Scott for almost 5 years. These past few months I have thought about our love for each other more than ever. How do you know when you are truly in love?


When you have been with the person for so long that you really don't have anything to say but you find yourself smiling when you hear his voice


You are happy and content with your career/studies but really feel complete at the end of the day when he is home with you





He makes you laugh... always





You have an event in your life... you think about it, but the right decision really makes sense when he gives you advise.





Anything you do can easily be sacrificed for him and it doesn't bother you





You strive to be a better person





You grow in faith daily






In reality, God is first and the rest makes sense... he makes me realize that all the time.


I am the luckiest girl in the world. If your husband/boyfriend/ or someone special is around you daily appreciate it and express it to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment